Leaders Path™ Leadership & Executive Coaching
Leaders Path™ is an immersion coaching program unlike any other leadership or executive coaching avialable. Typical benefits and outcomes for people and organizations include:
- Manage complex organizational change more effectively and with greater confidence;
- Identify stakeholder issues earlier, minimizing the impact on the organization;
- Boost their effectiveness;
- Inspire and empower higher levels of performance from others;
- Develop an identifiable leadership style;
- Create powerful and effective relationships;
- Minimize destructive conflict and easier conflict resolution;
- Assert authority appropriately; and
- Experience greater satisfaction, both professionally and personally.
- Coaching can produce as much as 529% ROI based on case studies of exective coaching
The Leaders Path coaching process is goal oriented and solution focused. We work with the individual or group to help identify and construct possible solutions, delineate a range of goals and options and then facilitate the development and enactment of action plans.
Ultimately, coaching is an opportunity for self-development and can be especially useful for leaders who want to:
- Improve confidence or assertiveness;
- Optimize energy while maintaining life balance;
- Develop a new skill or approach in preparation for a change of role;
- Improve interpersonal and communication skills;
- Identify goals and values; and
- Enhance the use of experience and emotional intelligence.
- Increase satisfaction and motivation of employees.
Leaders Path – Immerse Yourself & Emerge Your Best Self.™
“I have enjoyed working with you and will certainly keep you at the top of my list of proven experts. Please feel free to use me as a referral.” Robert Edmund, President, Edmund Optics
“Great ‘life’ skills coupled with a comfortable approach makes the individual coaching a worthwhile experience.” Shane Gesbeck, Production Manager, Unilever/SlimFast
“The combination of assessment, reflection, reasoning, tools, advice and personal feedback in service of developing an action plan was exactly what I needed to get myself out of the box I made for myself.” – Lynne Gillette, Director of Operations, U.S. Institute for Environmental Conflict Resolution
For more information visit the Leaders Path Institute Website.