The Blake Group uses assessments to help groups and individuals become more aware of their surroundings, define specific issues, collect relevant data, evaluate information, formulate a workable plan of action, and assess the outcome.
We provide a variety of organizational and individual assessments.
The Blake Group is certified to offer a full array of validated on-line assessments and assessment interpretation reporting. The most popular are:
- NEO-PI 3
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- CPI 260
- Thomas-Killmann Conflict Inventory
- Coping Skills Inventory
- Values Assessment
- Bar-On Emotional Quotient Inventory (EQ-i™)
- LEADNA© (Leadership Needs Assessment)
Samples of the assessments available upon request.
Cultural Health Indicator™(CHI)
The Blake Group has developed a unique approach to help both leaders and employees take feedback from their employee survey and turn that feedback into measurable and meaningful change plans. The Blake Group's CHI is not only reliable but has also been validated. The Blake Group's survey:
- Measures 7 key dimensions that impact business performance
- Available in 8 languages
- Multiple delivery platforms
- Comprehensive jargon free reports
- Includes implications and ways to improve
- Can be easily customized to suit your industry and organizational needs
Critical Aspects of Successful Talent (CAST)©
CAST™ was developed from data generated by more than 20 years of experience with our clients and research on performance competencies. We focused on the critical attributes of success or "know how" in a variety of positions. CAST is used to establish baseline performance competencies. What this means is that the competency identified actually predicts success in the situation on the job.
For more information call The Blake Group at 877.844.4969 or 520.455.9393.